Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a..........

BOY!




This was the best day in a long time!!! Today we found we are having a baby boy!
Our sonogram technician was fabulous and took lots of measurements and great photos for us. I am currently measuring 18 weeks and 5 days, just a little ahead my 'real' timeline of 18 weeks and 0 days. As of today's sonogram, my due date would be 3/27 instead of 4/1. As we all know, this little guy will be coming when he is ready so I am not going to obsess over which date is really my due date. He had a heartbeat of 128BPM and was weighing in at 9 ounces!!! Thank you for your continued prayers and support!!!!

2 comments:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Oh I'm SO EXCITED for you! I never "planned" to have a boy ('cause you know, you can TOTALLY plan these things ... NOT) but it's been the most wonderful experience. I never imagined it would be this much fun! :)

Amy said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! He's already flirting with the camera ;-)