Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year, A New Perspective

Happy New Year!


As I looked back to the first post I had written in 2008 I found that I had asked for the following prayer requests.
-that God will continue to provide us with comfort and peace
-the strength to 'move on' with our lives
-the blessing of another pregnancy when the timing is right

Wow! How amazing that all of those prayers have been answered. We walked with God in faith and prayed and prayed and prayed for another baby. We tried to put our fears aside and we were blessed with another miracle.

As 2008 closes and a new year is in front of us I am thankful for how far we have come in a year. Looking forward to continued blessings and more answered prayers... and I wish that for everyone reading too!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It truly is amazing how much perspective a year can bring. I hope 2009 is filled with blessings for your family!