Sunday, December 30, 2007

Friends

Lately I have been frustrated that so many of my friends don't say Caroline's name, actually many don't say anything about her at all. I know there is fear of saying the wrong thing, so unfortunately many people say nothing at all about what happened.

I just recieved this email from a dear friend that reminded me that even though people may not be talking about it to me, they are still thinking of us and praying for us.

Days when the sun shines bright, how grand we hold a special friend, good to share with each other, for the friendship road has no end. Then the days become long and weary, many is touched with grief and fear, then the friendship becomes much stronger and we pray for each other and show how we care!
The burdens get much lighter while friends are lifting us up in prayer.
They tell God to hold our hand, for special friends always understand. Our world would not be very happy and the days would be long and dreary without the special bond of friendship that we all hold so dear. I talk to God for you each day. May you feel loved in every way!

No comments: