I got the call today from the nurse at my doctor's office and my glucose test came back "perfectly normal"! Yipeee! I am so grateful not to have one more thing to worry about!
I subscribe to Parenting.com's "Daily Kick" and today the message was so funny and I could SOOOO relate that I have to share. It was a list of comebacks for what to say to people who say "You're so HUGE!" (Which happens to me quite often)
• "Yeah, I'm actually a week late and my water could break at any minute -- stand back!"
• "I know, I gotta start cutting back on the burgers and booze."
• "I'll try to take that as a compliment."
• My personal favorite- "Yeah, but I'm going to lose 20 pounds in a day. What about you?"
• "Well, ya know, I'm growing a life. What have you done today?"